Current vacancy announcements:
Events and Online Learning Coordinator
- The CEELI Institute is seeking an Events and Online Learning Coordinator to provide assistance with all aspects of the implementation and organization of programs designed to promote rule of law through professional training; programs are delivered online, in-person in Prague, and at offsite locations for international audiences.
The CEELI Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, international provider of post-graduate, professional legal education headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and train an international network of legal professionals committed to a rule of law. Through innovative training programs and other activities, we work with judges, lawyers, civil society, government officials, and other professionals in countries building laws-based societies to support fair, transparent, and effective judicial systems, strengthen democratic institutions, combat corruption, and build respect for human rights.
- Fluency in Czech and English – written and spoken
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experience in organizing and implementing programs and projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- EU Citizenship or right to work in the Czech Republic
- Experience with website design or administration
- Experience with online education platforms such as Moodle and Panopto
- Oral and written proficiency or fluency in Russian
- College or university degree
- Experience working with not-for-profit organizations, or with the travel/hotel industry or event management
- Energetic and enthusiastic person with a good sense of humor
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance to program staff with the development and implementation of international legal assistance and training projects
- Assisting program managers in developing and running courses on online educational platforms – including edits of videos, the technical build-up of online training sessions, and technical assistance to course participants.
- Organizing travel arrangements related to in-person programs for participants and faculty. This includes arranging air tickets and reservations, handling visa procedures, communicating with Czech and other Embassies worldwide, obtaining relevant participant insurance, accommodations, airport transfers etc.
- Assisting with all aspects of program and event organization (to include preparation of supplies, materials, and welcome packages, arranging the training facilities, technical equipment, catering and supporting social events, etc.)
- Responding to special needs and requests of program participants
- Assisting with other aspects of project design, management, and delivery
- Assisting with tasks related to the efficient function and management of the Institute’s operations, the operation of the office, and of the physical premises.
- Performing other duties as needed
- Dynamic position in an international environment
- Flexible, informal and open-minded work culture in an organization, which is respected in international community of legal professionals
- Opportunity to meet interesting professionals from the around world
- Competitive salary
- Long-term contract
Please submit a cover letter and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.