The Central and Eastern European Law Initiative (CEELI) Institute in Prague is currently accepting applications for an internship position for the fall. Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a fall internship at an internationally recognized and respected international NGO? Apply now to join the CEELI team!
Position: Public Outreach Internships at the CEELI Institute (unpaid)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Estimated Start Date: September 2017
Applications considered on a rolling basis
The Central and Eastern European Law Initiative (CEELI) Institute in Prague seeks one Public Outreach Intern for the Fall of 2017. The positions will be based at CEELI Institute headquarters in Prague.
- The fall 2017 Internship will be part-time (at least 2 days a week) for a period of at least ten weeks, beginning in September/October 2017
The Intern will work with the CEELI Institute’s Program Department and as such will be directly supervised by the Program Officers with management oversight by the Institute’s Director of Programs. The Intern will also have the opportunity to interact directly with other members of the CEELI staff, including the Executive Director.
The primary duty of the Intern will be to develop and manage the CEELI Institute website and social media accounts as well as manage the production of the Institute Newsletter and other publications and PR-related materials, particularly as they pertain to the Institute’s program activities.
Specific duties may include:
- Writing and posting updates on program activities and related substantive issues to the Institute’s website, Facebook page and Twitter and YouTube accounts;
- Researching background information to support drafting of new program proposals and/or preparing program activities;
- Designing and producing the Institute’s newly launched Newsletter;
- Developing an online CEELI Institute Alumni Database;
- Supporting program activities and recording the events including taking photos, interviewing participants and/or experts, and compiling summaries for web postings.
- Updating graphics and design for Institute website and publications
- Experience using WordPress, Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; experience with MailChimp, Salesforce and HTML would be useful as well.
- Demonstrated interest in international development, international rule of law development; NGOs; countries in transition.
- Fluency in English
The CEELI Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, international provider of post-graduate, professional legal education headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic. Our mission is to develop and train an international network of legal professionals committed to a rule of law. Through innovative training programs and other activities, we work with judges, lawyers, officials and other professionals in countries building laws-based societies to support fair, transparent, and effective judicial systems, strengthen democratic institutions, build respect for human rights, and promote the continuing development of market economies.
This position is uncompensated.
Please email a cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com